Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Today is Todd's 25th birthday. He is a quarter century. It kind of creeps me out.

Happy Birthday to my creepy old fiance!

I received a package today from Teach For America. I was expecting some paperwork but not a big package. I opened it up to find a build-a-bear with the CUTEST "Teach for America St. Louis" outfit. The hat had "Teach For America" printed on it, it was carrying a "Teach For America" messenger bag and the back of the T-shirt even had an 07 printed on it. Is it wrong that it was the most exciting part of the whole Teach For America acceptance process?

I'm listening to our wedding music playlist right now and it is awesome. Seriously, if it doesn't get people to dance nothing will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home