Don't Trash the 'Nati

Sunday, May 13, 2007

It seems like karma is on my side today after last night's dress situation. I went bathing suit shopping in preparation for our honeymoon to Mexico and after scouring the mall I decided that it is impossible to find a one-piece bathing suit that is not
a) black/dark brown/navy blue
b) black and ugly-doesn't-begin-to-describe floral print
c) over $150

(And don't tell me to go for the tank-ini...I hate them. The way my body is shaped, the tank part always rides up and I spend most of my time tugging it down.)

Jcrew has a decent selection of colors and variety of one-piece suits, they are having a fantastic sale (50% off!) and I have a gift card, so I placed the order for 2 suits. It was a christmas miracle my friends, when my two gift cards, which should have been valued at $50 total ended up completely covering the cost of the two bathing suits plus shipping, approximately $97. Woohoo! I don't know if it was a mistake on the part of JCrew or what but I think I hit the lucky jackpot today.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bathing suit shopping is one of the most depressing experiences known to man. last summer I managed to find a really sexy 40s-style one-piece CK halter top, but it was not without much frustration and emotional trauma first.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home