Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, August 26, 2005

I honestly thought I would never resort to putting one of these in my blog, but alas, I bring you questionnaire courtesy of Craigslist.com.

Last drink: Wednesday, two amaretto sours

Last cigarette: Probably when I was like 17 and sitting in somebody's car, trying to be cool.

Last drug use: is caffeine a drug?

Last time you cried: It's been a couple days now, I was probably just feeling sorry for myself.

Last book you read: I just finished the Kite Runner and I am reading The Bonesetters Daughter

Last movie seen in the theater: The march of the Penguins

Last movie seen at home: Breakfast at Tiffanys

Last meal: Pizza for dinner last night

Last TV program: Dr. Phil, and I am NOT proud of myself.

Last shower: Yesterday afternoon, when you don't work personal hygiene schedules get all jumbled.

Last CD bought: I honestly don't remember...

Last time you got excited: When I applied for a job at U of Cincinnati as an Admissions Officer! I also got excited looking at the joint JD/MA in Women's Studies program that they have! EEEK!

Last time you were disappointed: Everyday that I don't get phone calls about jobs.

Last vacation: I suppose this could be considered a vacation, and before that I went to Lake Michigan with Todd over the 4th of July weekend.

Last concert: The Blanks Farewell Show

Last conversation: Todd and I have a constant conversation going. Besides Todd, Melody called me, she's my first Cincinnati friend!

Last kiss: This morning before Todd went to work

Last time in love: I'm still in love.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM , Blogger Dana K said...

Yay, you saw March of the Penguins!!! I wanted to see that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home