Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Jesus christ, job searching so so sucky. I could essentially have a job at PNC Bank if I wanted, and there would be room for advancement in the not too distant future. I would be able to walk to work (9 blocks away), I would have benefits, (including vision and dental) and paid vacations. However, I would only be paid $18,000/year. I don't think I am being too picky, but you are a freaking bank, and you can't scrounge up more than a lousy $9/hr to pay me? This is bull shit! I mean, I might as well have just stayed in Lansing at the Cobblers Bench for that kind of insulting pay.

I just talked to my sister, Nicole. She wants to work as a waitress in a strip club. Just when you think it can't get any worse for her. I told her to think about the future, when she is applying at hair salons that she wants to work for...is she really going to want to put that she worked at "Big titties strip club" on her application or resume? She said, I don't think about the future. (Well obviously) I said, "well could you for a second?" She said "I have a friend who makes like $100 a night at the strip club." Well isn't that just peachy. I'm sure she gets paid vacations and dental insurance as well. Oh my god. My sister is a nightmare.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Dana K said...

What???????????????????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home