Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, July 21, 2006

Eulogy to my car battery

Dear Car Battery, how I mourn thee. You have served me well for an unprecedented 7 years. I have been kind to you and in return you have outlasted most batteries. Your death was brief and quick. I knew the end was coming when I was driving home from Michigan and you sputtered a bit in the gas station. You still held strong for another two weeks until this weekend when you offically kicked the bucket. We couldn't even jump start you. So now my poor car is sitting, immobile, in the parking lot. There is nobody who will ever be able to replace you, but you know I must move on. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you more while you were still with me.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home