Don't Trash the 'Nati

Monday, July 17, 2006

Todd is hosting his work's book club meeting at our apartment tonight. We got all into it, actually giving our apartment a thorough cleaning and making various hors d'ouerves. I even got into the festivities by making my famous oatmeal toffee chocolate chip cookies and pigs in a blanket...mmmm...meat in dough...mmmm.

Well, it turns out that only about 4 people are going to make the trek down to OTR for the shin dig. I can't help but feel...rejected. What am I going to do with all those cookies?

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I am your friend, I would like to help you solve your cookie dilemma. You can send the extras to me. I will not mind what so ever.

Also, now that I'm working for Corp. America, you could only imagine the amount of fake words they use. I know you miss using them.

 
At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home