Don't Trash the 'Nati

Thursday, February 15, 2007




I have a new favorite website - and I just know you are going to love it. Perhaps this is all old news, but it's called Cute Overload and, well, it's just that. I'll still be loyal to Stuff on my Cat, but this website opens the doors for all other species!




For instance:




Baby Polar Bears! OMG! How cute are they? You don't find that on Stuff on my cat. In other baby polar bear news, the Cincinnati zoo just introduced a new male polar bear into the exhibit in the hopes of mating him with one of the females. They seem to be hitting it off so we may be welcoming new baby polar bears at the Cincinnati zoo next year!


And, my favorite section of the website has to be the Interspecies Snorgling pictures, such as:



Kitty and skunky! OMG!

Monkey and Kitty! OMG!

Doggy and Chick! OMG!

I do have some tragic yet adorable news. The ice storm in the Cincinnati area has caused at least one death - a 9 year old girl. She was taking her little Bichon Frise doggy sleding in a homemade box sled when a tree branch covered in ice fell on her and she died. It is so sad, and the news showed a cure picture of her and the doggy in happier times. She sounds like she was a very sweet little girl who loved her dog very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home