Don't Trash the 'Nati

Friday, September 02, 2005

I had a terrible nightmare last night. I dreamed that I was caught in a flooded house during a hurricane. (I wonder where I got that idea for a dream) It was so vivid, and my fear was so intense that when I woke up and had to remember where I really was. I feel compelled to bring somebody into my home, but I know that it would not work out. My apartment has one bedroom with no doors, no privacy, no couch to sleep on. I just wish I had something to give. I have no money to donate, but perhaps I can join one of those crews that are going down to volunteer. I have plenty of time....

By the way, if there is one good thing to arise from this hurricane, (and I don't mean to minimize the situation) is that Bush is being heavily criticized in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana. When Bush is being criticized there, you know he is deep shit.

It is interesting to witness how quickly the blame game occurs, and how much it is perpetuated by the news. Politics truly is a spectator sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home