Don't Trash the 'Nati

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am such a wonderful chef. How did Todd get so lucky?

Monday's menu -
Garlic Lemon Tilapia fillets and rice pilaf and fruit salad (made from scratch)

Tuesday's menu -
Israeli Spice Rub Chicken breasts and Cumin roasted potatoes. (made from scratch)

Yum! I should have taken a picture of the food, it looked so good.

I am so proud of myself but as I told Todd, all you really need is a good skillet, a good knife and a gas stove to be a good chef. I can't wait until we get some new plates that aren't stained and chipped and some matching flatware so we can fully enjoy our meals.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a. that israeli spice rub chicken meal sounds mighty good. good enough to make me want to eat meat!

b. the movie comes out on april 29th on a limited release in BELOIT WISCONSIN at the 3RD ANNUAL BELOIT COLLEGE STUDENT FILM FESTIVAL. it gets its own screening night! which is really exciting. but beyond beloit I doubt switchtrack alley will make it. the director is submitting the film to several chicago-area film fests. he is also trying to register the movie on imdb.com. I'll keep you posted.

c. I had no idea that todd read my blog all the time. BUT THAT IS EXCITING NEWS! in fact I think I might leave a comment on HIS blog (which I read too) and let him know!

way to make my day kimber.

love.
amy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home